Our implementation services include business consultancy as well as technical implementation because the two go hand-in-hand. We believe in one coordinated team of experts following our customers over time and across all IAM disciplines. This reduces the chances of components being overlooked or any overspend in non-essential areas.
Collaborating with us allows you to benefit from an experienced team that consists of Program and Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Technical experts. We build project teams, including your staff members, and we train them along the way to facilitate knowledge transfer and operationalise your framework.
Our Technology Practice
Our expertise is global and falls into three distinct services and technologies:
- Identity Access Governance (IAG)
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Access Control (Authentication and Authorisation Management) which includes Customer IAM (CIAM) and Open Banking associated projects.
We collaborate with leading solution vendors as well as niche players across the EMEA market.
Let’s get to the root of your challenge
There’s a reason why many successful businesses rely on IAM Experts. We don’t search for IAM projects; we establish and develop trusting relationships with our customers, as strategic advisor and integrator. This is why we spend time getting to know and understand the challenges you face.
Identity and Access Management brings a variety of lifecycles in constant evolution. Understanding this challenge is understanding the need for a modular and agile approach.
The longer your delivery lifecycle for Identity and Access Management is, the more chance you have of the project being impacted or failing, due to these small changes. We make sure this doesn’t happen.
We have developed our methodology and applied it to IAM projects for over a decade.
We’ve been developing and perfecting the way we operate, and the experience held within our federation has grown immensely.
Our methodology is continuously evolving, and we rely on these four fundamental principles:
- Short delivery cycles. With a maximum of eight weeks from project to operational mode, we break down complex use cases in small and manageable work packages.
- MI reporting. IAM initiatives are enterprise-wide, including many stakeholders: we help you establish a common language along the project’s life with Meaningful Indicators (KPIs and risks indicators).
- One team. We consider your team and ours as one; our expertise is shared from day one for efficiency optimisation.
- Quality before quantity. Our delivery teams are Senior Specialists and Subject Matter Experts, allowing us to offer the best possible quality services.